Profiles

JKRed13

I apologize if the answer to this Q is already out there but I couldn't find it and also if this is in the wrong place...please move if necessary.

Q: Why can I not see profiles while viewing on my phone. It's a Galaxy 3 and everything else comes up just fine.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

miguel250r

I apologize if the answer to this Q is already out there but I couldn't find it and also if this is in the wrong place...please move if necessary.

Q: Why can I not see profiles while viewing on my phone. It's a Galaxy 3 and everything else comes up just fine.

Thanks!

Mine is the same way while using the app I think they just havnt set it up yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
if you click on the persons name you can pull up someone's profile and if you click on your's you can pull yours up as well. sadly there is no profile tab but maybe eddie has it in the works?

JKRed13

if you click on the persons name you can pull up someone's profile and if you click on your's you can pull yours up as well. sadly there is no profile tab but maybe eddie has it in the works?

I know you can do this when at the full site on phone but it's the app I'm referring to only.

I'm sorry I didn't specify that in OP.

Thanks for answer though....appreciate it!

Moochie

On my IPhone, using the app, clicking on the users name/avatar will bring me to his profile.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know you can do this when at the full site on phone but it's the app I'm referring to only.

I'm sorry I didn't specify that in OP.

Thanks for answer though....appreciate it!

Moochies response below is what i was trying to say.

On my IPhone, using the app, clicking on the users name/avatar will bring me to his profile.

bholder817

It just takes you to a white screen. I cannot view anyone's profile from the android app. I cannot view my own profile either.

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

miguel250r

It just takes you to a white screen. I cannot view anyone's profile from the android app. I cannot view my own profile either.

Sent from my VS920 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep mine is same way with droid RAZR

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Same issue on my sIII. iPhones are garbage anyway so I will just let this phase ride out. Eventually everyone will be an android user anyway :)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
iPhones are garbage anyway so

Eventually everyone will be an android user anyway :)

Garbage you say??? Lol.

I think iPhone's will be around for a while.

(I am not a shareholder, I am not a non-attorney spokesperson, nor do I have a clue what I'm saying)

Top Bottom