I’ll show u mine, u show me yours!

Holeshot... Nice bumper! I was just looking at your photos from yesterday and said, that's a cool bumper, who makes that. Then I go on the fab skills thread and see you did! Nice work! I hadn't picked up a welding rod since ... Well for 20 years and jumped back into a wire feed to weld on my EVO bolt on stuff I am putting on. Thought I may as well do it right the first time.... But you got some skills!!!

Holeshot

Banned
Thanks man! The welding skills credit goes to my friend, i did all the plans and measurments, need to practice my welding a bit still.

BBrown626

Holeshot... Nice bumper! I was just looking at your photos from yesterday and said, that's a cool bumper, who makes that. Then I go on the fab skills thread and see you did! Nice work! I hadn't picked up a welding rod since ... Well for 20 years and jumped back into a wire feed to weld on my EVO bolt on stuff I am putting on. Thought I may as well do it right the first time.... But you got some skills!!!

Are you welding on all the bolt-on parts?

Nice looking Rig! Yep. Not sure if it's good or bad but decided to. Bolts go on too. In hind sight, I wouldn't have spent the money on the upgrades to the D44 up front and gone PR44 or 60. At some point I'll upgrade but that will be when I trash the 44. At that point I will have ordered replacement axle parts to have for the new axles to be welded on too. Not touching the inside of the rear 44. When I break something there, it will be upgraded.

Top Bottom