Winter's on its Way

BONDSY

It was windy as heck today, cooler temps and some brief rain. Hopefully the beginning of a good long fall/winter!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Haha I was just looking for a picture to post the same thing. There is snow on Mt Rose!

:wings:

I have survived the outer bands of the typhoon from hell hitting Hong Kong. It rained about 3 inches in an hour yesterday. Now it is nice and humid.

GCM 2

I love the changing of the seasons! A cold front made it down to Arizona overnight, it's only going to make it to 95 degrees today. Brrrrrr ;)

Bonehead

It was 45 here last night........ it only 64 right now;)

As a large mammal that I am I do love the cooler weather :D

Jersey_Devil

It's getting chilly here in jersey at night but I'm hoping for a bad winter this year. Last winter south jersey got jipped! North jersey got feet of snow. South we got less than 6" all winter long!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's getting chilly here in jersey at night but I'm hoping for a bad winter this year. Last winter south jersey got jipped! North jersey got feet of snow. South we got less than 6" all winter long!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

it was chilly here this morning and i still took the doors off! :rock: yea im hoping we get slammed this year. that tiny 6" of what they called snow last year was lame

JKWrang

Snow is awesome. It turns a typical road into an off road adventure. And while cars and trucks are spinning and twirling, Jeeps are just cutting through.

Sick! We are at the point here in MA where I can't drive with the window down, but with the heat on it's too much. At least the fall leaves are purty:thumb:

Ldogg

Here's a pic looking from early this morning looking east towards pikes peak from divide Colorado I believe. I didn't take the pic, just found it on the local news

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379950613.063781.jpg

Top Bottom