EVO TJ at Congress, Arizona. Ultra 4 race!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Who's going?
602931_10151866401683680_1373801383_n.jpg

945964_10151859856573680_483329334_n.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
I would like to again express my disappointment that it was moved from Vegas. :grayno:

That said...Good Luck Mel!

was just informed by the "tower" that we have "things planned" this weekend.... :mad: !!! Oh do WE ???? :confused: looks like I will not be making it out, but it is still tuesday..... :sly:

andrew-

GCM 2

Initial course layout for the race......

This could be a mini-King Of The Hammers. This is a really nice area of Arizona, the track is at the foot of a fairly large mountain off of Hwy 89 (famous for its switchbacks) , it's going to be really interesting to be a part of this event since no one team has ever raced on this course. Everyone is looking at a first time run for this track.

This could be a mini-King Of The Hammers. This is a really nice area of Arizona, the track is at the foot of a fairly large mountain off of Hwy 89 (famous for its switchbacks) , it's going to be really interesting to be a part of this event since no one team has ever raced on this course. Everyone is looking at a first time run for this track.

Too Cool you guys are going to be out there. Keep those of us who are not able to attend up to date on how Mel is doing.

R/
Will

GCM 2

Wake up race crew! The race to the track is already on, I left the east coast at 6am ;) I will see you guys around noon......

image-3824811137.jpg

Top Bottom