Fox ATS steering stabilizer

lbjeeper

Is anyone out there running the adjustable Fox stabilizer? I've blown through three since I did my lift and threw on the 37's and I don't have the coin to throw at hydraulic assist right now, and I'm looking at this route. Any input from people or people you may know running one? Any info helps greatly.

Attachments

• image-2827211141.jpg
    image-2827211141.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 151

suicideking

You've gone through 3? Did you get a relocation bracket for it?

$355 seems a bit high for a steering stabilizer.

lbjeeper

No relocation brackets just stock angles. I talked to the Fox rep at the Sand Sports Super Show and he obviously sang its praises but want real feed back. Should I also relocate the stabilizer?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone out there running the adjustable Fox stabilizer? I've blown through three since I did my lift and threw on the 37's and I don't have the coin to throw at hydraulic assist right now, and I'm looking at this route. Any input from people or people you may know running one? Any info helps greatly.

You don't have the coin for a ram assist but are willing to spend $355 for a glorified steering stabilizer? Honestly, if it were me, I would just pick up a cheap factory stabilizer and save up a bit longer. Running 37's, you would really benefit from a ram assist and in ways that a steering stabilizer, regardless of how fancy it is could ever hope to.

lbjeeper

Could a factory stabilizer and relocation bracket last longer than my current set up? Hydro assist is definitely in the future just not the near future

Aeraun

No relocation brackets just stock angles. I talked to the Fox rep at the Sand Sports Super Show and he obviously sang its praises but want real feed back. Should I also relocate the stabilizer?

If you get another stabilizer no matter which one, definitely relocate it

Alan30

If you get another stabilizer no matter which one, definitely relocate it

You can say that again. I just put on the Teraflex stabilizer and relocation bracket last week, at the same time as putting bigger tires on. The next day when I drove to PA(Rausch Creek), I felt no feedback going over bridge or road seems. I would recommend this setup. Just over $115

lbjeeper

Alan30 what relocation bracket did you get and where from? I appreciate everyone's help in this matter, don't know if having a pro rock 44 effects any of this

Top Bottom