WinterJ2.jpg

Getting closer

IMG_0178.jpg

Closer

And we are there

WinterJ3.jpg WinterJ4.jpg WinterJ5.jpg WinterJ6.jpg WinterJ7.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I hope we actually get some snow in pa this year, never got to really enjoy the jeep in it yet.

OJK12

I hope we actually get some snow in pa this year, never got to really enjoy the jeep in it yet.

I'm the complete opposite guy, I too live in PA and I despise winter not because I hate snow and cold. I enjoy jeeping in the snow and what not but our DOT puts down brine from gas wells on the roads and it literally erodes vehicles in no time flat and I cringe having to drive my jeep through that nasty, evil, metal sucking crap!

Speeddmn

I'll in the Unitas end of this week for hunting, hope the mountains get hammered with snow, atleast to the 10000 ft range. There down can stay in the low 40's!

Evilidea

I'll in the Unitas end of this week for hunting, hope the mountains get hammered with snow, atleast to the 10000 ft range. There down can stay in the low 40's!

6-8" at 10k and above, mostly muddy below. Better than last year where it was so dry every step cracked like a sonic boom.

JKU EXTREME

I have 78 degree weather for the winter, to us down here, that's cold...
Haha I wish I had a little bit of snow or cooled weather

Alan30

and i took my doors and top off this morning :D it was only 44 out this morning :shock:
It's in the 70's here, but after 12 hour days and getting dark so soon. Thus was the only chance I will have. I do like the look of my hard top

Top Bottom