police jk

thought you guys would like this, took a pic of him yesterday. had rear led reverse lights and everything. first 4 door jk i have seen in police form.

JKWrang

Well.

Looks like I'm moving. I want that job.

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Aeraun

I always wondered why police didn't use them and border patrol especially. Or at least I thought they didn't but that awesome to see. Maybe I'll get on applying to border patrol a little sooner now lol

DJKU09

Yup! BP have RUBICONS out here in El Paso Texas. I see them all the time. Out at the SAC where I go wheeling sometimes I even seen a JKU with 35's Sheriff cruzing the area. Crazy cool

i have seen the 2dr ones on the rubicon, but never a 4dr before. i chuckled because the road he was on was less the 1/4 mile of compact gravel that overlooks folsom dam. might be 1 of 2 dirt roads in this whole county

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
OC Sheriff has a lifted Unlimited. Mall Crawler! If they have this why is it always a police car driving out into the canyon
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380420388.300180.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380420398.353835.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380420409.168478.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yup! BP have RUBICONS out here in El Paso Texas. I see them all the time. Out at the SAC where I go wheeling sometimes I even seen a JKU with 35's Sheriff cruzing the area. Crazy cool

I've seen the BP Rubicons out there a lot when I was at Ft Bliss. They are always driving around the 'wall' in NM when we went wheeling there. The BP in El Paso also got 5 Ford Raptors just before I left as well.

Top Bottom