Thank you!!

Smoked

Because of this forum I was able to complete my build on my 2011 JKUR..

I installed a TF 2.5 coils lift with bilstein shocks
35" Nitto trail grapplers with fuel revolver wheels
xrc front and rear bumpers
riddler diff covers
bushwacker finder flares

plus...

oil change
new brake pads all the way around
diff. fluid change
and getting ready to change the transmission fluid..

I did all this by myself with the exception of discount tires for the wheels and tires, and a friends help with the lift...

I got in the mail today my Texas project JK stickers to finish everything off with...

I have been a member for a while now with an extremely low posting count, but I have learned a lot from here and I have to say a sincere thank you again.... I am already thinking of what my next jeep will be in a few years..

Because of this forum I was able to complete my build on my 2011 JKUR..

I installed a TF 2.5 coils lift with bilstein shocks
35" Nitto trail grapplers with fuel revolver wheels
xrc front and rear bumpers
riddler diff covers
bushwacker finder flares

plus...

oil change
new brake pads all the way around
diff. fluid change
and getting ready to change the transmission fluid..

I did all this by myself with the exception of discount tires for the wheels and tires, and a friends help with the lift...

I got in the mail today my Texas project JK stickers to finish everything off with...

I have been a member for a while now with an extremely low posting count, but I have learned a lot from here and I have to say a sincere thank you again.... I am already thinking of what my next jeep will be in a few years..

Glad to see you are complete now with your Jeep. Thought I was too until I started reading more threads and more how to's and my list keeps getting bigger. The one draw back is going to be convincing SWMBO these are needed mods.

Smoked

The after and before shots... The cool thing was doing all of this without paying someone for an install

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380407644918.jpg
    1380407644918.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 1380407689720.jpg
    1380407689720.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 1380407766833.jpg
    1380407766833.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 106

Aeraun

Jeep looks awesome, nice work. Its nice to be able to say you did all of that and makes you more proud of you Jeep. May I say those are really nice wheels as well.

Smoked

Thanks guys..

Doing all of this was beyond fun. I have always like to tinker with things.. Most of all that was done was through write ups that I had found on here, especially the maintenance and fender's. I am looking at a track bar next to get my geometry somewhat right. My casters are not even a degree off, so I will hold off on the control arms for now...

I am already thinking/planning, bigger, badder, and better...

Would buy you all a beer if I could... so here is a virtual one... Cheers!:beer:

Top Bottom