Teraflex Feature: Ouray Colorado

TooTall

Teraflex put out a cool video about Ouray that covers some of the trails and also the history of the area. Pretty good video.

TooTall

Agreed. A little goofy sometimes. My family has had ties in Ouray since the 70's so this hits close to home for me. Had to share.

1yellowjk

I love the Teraflex videos. I like the fact that don't take a hobby so seriously...seems like a great group of people. Nice video as well.

Doktorbombay

We were on this Jamboree. Teraflex jeeps were in our group on day 2, to Yankee Boy and Governor's Basin. The photog is a maniac. He was running constantly, at 12,000 ft elevation! Fun to see my 3 month old jeep a few times during this vid. With no skid plates except OEM, we went for the scenery and were not disappointed.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thx for posting this vid. My wife and I watched it together. IMO this is their best video to date. Too bad the weather gave such grief, but it can add its own beauty. The Poughkeepsie Wall is not incredibly difficult when it's bone dry but it's best to have someone in the group with a winch even if it rained yesterday. I tried the trail once solo in the rain but chickened out at the first steep, rocky and gorpy hillclimb. No winch so I'd probably still be there. There's always tomorrow.:yup:

Top Bottom