mikegronholz Goodbye Letter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess we were all expecting this but, here's mikegronholz official goodbye letter...

mikegronholz said:
do whatever you want with my account ... dont care. oh yeah, no need to worry about those 10a decals. i wont be running any.

For those of you who don't know what this is all about, you can catch up on the silliness here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11475-Teraflex/page2

Adios my friend, I hope you find what you're looking for outside my "zone of influence" :standing wave:

KennyFrench

That thread made me laugh. Why do some people think their opinions are the only ones that matter? I work with someone like that. If you don't like something he likes, you're stupid. If you like something he doesn't like, you're stupid. If you don't know something he knows... That's right. You're stupid. Granted, he doesn't come right out and say "You're stupid" but if you disagree with him, he'll first try to convince you why his way is better; then he'll try to argue with you about it; finally, he'll get pissed and skulk away.

Aeraun

Hmm just really sad. I can't believe he went on about the whole veteran thing like that. I mean I have a real soft spot for any military service member and I do think they deserve A LOT more than they receive, but that was something else. I like how he never let us know how much and where he wheels. I guess that's the best way to pick out a "fanboy". Like Eddie says no personal experience just accusations and declarations. Oh well....

Top Bottom