SOCAL - Murrieta - local pickup only - 2011 Rubicon Teraflex & Stock Lift Parts

BBrown626

All parts used on a 2011 Rubicon 2-door and in great condition. Need to get this stuff out of my garage! Make offer.

TF Coils for 3" lift (Front and Rear). These will yield 4" of lift on an otherwise stock 2-door. $200

Rubicon stock shocks. Set of 4. They had about 7k miles on them before removal. Perfect condition. $100

Rubicon stock coil springs. $50

Factory front lower control arms and rear upper control arms. $25

Factory front drive shaft with flanges and all hardware $50

Factory rear drive shaft with flanges and all hardware. $50

SOLD
Bilstein shocks for 3" lift, front and rear (one of the rears had some oil weepage) $100
TF sway bar end links, front and rear $10
TF rear track bar bracket with u-bolts $50
TF Monster front track bar $100
Factory rear brake line with drop brackets $20
Extended front brake lines with stainless jacket $50
Rear coil retainers $5
Rubicon Rock Rails.

Last edited:

Bronco_Bustin

I have a 2007 Sahara unlimited 4x4. When it was stock I put the TF 2.5" coil lift on and added a daystar 3/4" spacer in front cuz of stinkbug rear. So I suppose that totaled 3 1/4" lift in the front. I now have a or-fab full width winch bumper and warn xd9000 that brought the front end down a bit. If I ran your 3" coils in front without the 3/4" spacer would I be close to where I started?
If that makes any sense...

JEEPnGEO

Doh,,, I could really use that TF track bar. Just did a 4 inch lift and I still have the stocker on.

BBrown626

I have a 2007 Sahara unlimited 4x4. When it was stock I put the TF 2.5" coil lift on and added a daystar 3/4" spacer in front cuz of stinkbug rear. So I suppose that totaled 3 1/4" lift in the front. I now have a or-fab full width winch bumper and warn xd9000 that brought the front end down a bit. If I ran your 3" coils in front without the 3/4" spacer would I be close to where I started?
If that makes any sense...

I think so. I was sitting very level and 3" of lift with an LOD mid and winch.

Bonehead

Received my Rubi rails yesterday, the were in great shape and packed very well........ have already installed them.

Very happy with the parts and the transaction :thumb:

I would definitely do business with the OP again;)

Calvin

Top Bottom