Fiat based "Baby Jeep"

RodCyn

teyd.jpg

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/10/fiat-based-baby-jeep-spied-testing.html

GCM 2

It's bad enough that they are slowly adding the ugly Fiat styling lines to some of the existing jeep line up, now they are going to produce full-on ugly fiat based jeeps that will probably not do well in the U.S.

Tackerdown

Banned
What when why but this thing shouldn't even have the mention of a jeep in it. and when you go to that link what the shit is that guy smiling about, how much of a stupid idea they have. must be a joke.:puke:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
It's bad enough that they are slowly adding the ugly Fiat styling lines to some of the existing jeep line up, now they are going to produce full-on ugly fiat based jeeps that will probably not do well in the U.S.

X's2! Me no likey:(

Sully151

Meh, it is what it is. Says right in the article that they will make it look more like a jeep (squared and chunky) for the jeep version.

If they need to put stuff out like this in order to keep a real Jeep around then so be it.

GuillaumeC91

I have to say the Fiat 500c are pretty cool for a small car. I think they actually look good, even more so when its an abarth edition, but that stupid thing looks so awkward! Its like a crossover going through puberty...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Fiat/Chrysler cannot be serious about this. That's an urban car. They obviously do not understand the American market. For the most part off road in Europe is a no-no, big time. It may be a niche market here, but it's a big niche market. Most of the European nations are a few hundred miles across, east to west and north to south. We are thousands of miles in every direction. There's a reason Fiat left the American market a long time ago and they may do it again if this is their best.:twocents:

Top Bottom