Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Old Crusty- 1958 FC170

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Big win, doesn't seem like much but I finally had time to figure out why the first stroke was mush on the brakes. Turns out it just needed some adjustments to the brakes.

It'll stop now, no need to pump
    IMG_4417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    What a great thread. I look at these kind of like the VW guy's look at the Volkswagon bus. There is an unmatched uniqueness and style as well as an off the chart cool factor. And of course a bigger hit after its day than in it. There are so few out there that when I see one at a car show, (Which is most often the only place to even get a glimpse anymore) nobody seems to know what it is or has even heard of it. I think the mystery adds to the coolness of it.

Any updates on your bar I'd like to see the finished product! That's gonna look sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Any updates on your bar I'd like to see the finished product! That's gonna look sweet!
    its sitting behind the corvette. Started working more on the FC and Vette again rather than the bar.
    2012 JK8

Oh ok cool you have a lot of projects lol

Finally had some spare time to try and install the mini alternator in the FC. The full size chevy alternator was to big to put the alternator cover on.

This should work great. To bad the bracket won't work. Time to order some parts to Frankenstein this bitch back together

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4626.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JK8

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    That actually looks great.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263