Hey, New guy here. I'm currently Jeepless but cruising this forum has convinced me th

Jeeper Jr.

I'm a gear headed high schooler who migrated to loving Jeeps purely because of Eddie's videos. They are just awesome and I can't wait to get one of my own (whenever that may be). Until then, I'll just be asking a ton of questions around the forum building some Jeep know-how.
I guess I'm a wanna-be Jeeper :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Your allowed to be a wanna be. Welcome to Wayalife! Let us know when you officially get one

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to WayaLife, Jr.! It good to be a sponge while you're young and absorb all the information you can so you can to make better decisions when you do jump in. Keep us informed if you make the leap. More power to you!:rock: :rock:

JEEPnGEO

Welcome from San Antonio, TX.. I don't think there is any other vehicle out there that has more parts available than JEEP.. You can get just about anything from somewhere. Plus since you are starting out and on a budget. Find that beater jeep that looks horrible in someone's driveway and turn it into streetable machine. Do your own thing to it. Make it yours. Maybe one day you will be on the cover of JP magazine.

Good luck good choice.

KPM171

Welcome! :standing wave:

Pick up an older TJ/YJ/XJ/WJ and just start wrenchin! You can find one of those that's still in good shape for not a lot of cash & it'll be a really fun way to get into the hobby while learning. Sell your folks on it as an educational project and see if they'll match whatever you can save to help you buy one. :yup:

Last edited:

Jeeper Jr.

Welcome! :standing wave:

Pick up an older TJ/YJ/XJ/WJ and just start wrenchin! You can find one of those that's still in good shape for not a lot of cash & it'll be a really fun way to get into the hobby while learning. Sell your folks on it as an educational project and see if they'll match whatever you can save to help you buy one. :yup:

I'll definately give that a go.

Speaking of project rigs, here's a guy selling a '97 XJ... (pretty funny read too!)

http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/4119280944.html

This is the best marketing job ever. :cheesy:

Welcome from San Antonio, TX.. I don't think there is any other vehicle out there that has more parts available than JEEP.. You can get just about anything from somewhere. Plus since you are starting out and on a budget. Find that beater jeep that looks horrible in someone's driveway and turn it into streetable machine. Do your own thing to it. Make it yours. Maybe one day you will be on the cover of JP magazine.

Good luck good choice.

Now that's a vision. I already have a theoretical build in mind for a JK.

Thanks so much for accepting me in this forum!

Happy Trails!

jesse3638

Hooked
Welcome to wayalife. I was a forum member for close to a year before I finally got mine. Be careful because the longer you sit and research and learn what you want to do the more expensive its going to get...haha. But just from reading and researching once I did get mine wrenching on it seemed to be second nature as I had watched over many virtual installs of lifts and components. The knowledge you'll gain is priceless and you never know who you might be able to help or assist.

Top Bottom