Call of duty

Smizar

Besides the logos what does the call of duty edition have that the rubicon doesn't have?

kaptkrappy

Are they worth $58,000?.. Don't the new rubis go for around 35?

With every factory option available on the Jeep Build and Price site I was able to get one up to 45,000.
Now if the dealer installed a lift, wheels, and tires on a fully optioned Unlimited MW3.......58 would still be pretty high.

ichthus

It's all "top-quality" extras. All made by AEV. :)

If you want the AEV gear and are willing to lay down $58k, I'd vote you put in an order for that 4-door truck they recently announced would be available through select dealers. Should only cost a couple grand extra with a Pentastar

Prime8

ichthus said:

If you want the AEV gear and are willing to lay down $58k, I'd vote you put in an order for that 4-door truck they recently announced would be available through select dealers. Should only cost a couple grand extra with a Pentastar

What truck is this you speak of?

kaptkrappy

What truck is this you speak of?

AEV Brute Double Cab LINK

brutedoublecab-2.jpg

"AEV's current conversions range in price from $45K to about $100K." (for the conversion, does not include the price of the JK)

Smizar

I love my jeeps like everyone else but all that money for a jeep?for a small rough riding little tin bodied vehicle that we take off road and beat the crap out of... Are we nuts? That's a stupid question... Lol

JivinJeep

I love my jeeps like everyone else but all that money for a jeep?for a small rough riding little tin bodied vehicle that we take off road and beat the crap out of... Are we nuts? That's a stupid question... Lol

Amen Brudda! Though the Brute looks pretty Suh-Weet, they aren't worth the cash in my opinion:thinking: at least not after seeing what the same (if not less) money can do on EVO 1, Moby, Rubicat etc...

Prime8

JivinJeep said:
Amen Brudda! Though the Brute looks pretty Suh-Weet, they aren't worth the cash in my opinion:thinking: at least not after seeing what the same (if not less) money can do on EVO 1, Moby, Rubicat etc...

Haha, the brutes ARE expensive, but I highly doubt that EVO 1 and Moby only cost $51k...

Smizar

I think I would start with a basic rubi and build it up, I think the jk platform is awsome but from my experience with my 08 the quality from Chrysler just isn't there...

JivinJeep

Haha, the brutes ARE expensive, but I highly doubt that EVO 1 and Moby only cost $51k...

True Story... I suppose the 4dr brute isn't a bad option, I don't see Jeep putting out a pick up truck any time soon haha I still just see it as inferior to the awesome rigs that we see around all the time. :rock:

Top Bottom