Burn...

CaliCrusher

Went to Rohwer Flat (so cal) today to hit the trails and take some pics of the rig with the newly added rails and front bumper. I was greeted by a gate and a sign that read CLOSED due to lack of federal funds. Is that going to be the case with most OHV areas in California?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

SDG

Caught the Bug
I would imagine that most trails with a "gate" would be closed. Not sure about all the stuff out in the desert though because there are so many entrances.

CaliCrusher

I would imagine that most trails with a "gate" would be closed. Not sure about all the stuff out in the desert though because there are so many entrances.

Probably right. I just started going off road so I'm trying to stick to more familiar documented runs. Today I went by myself because everyone bailed on me. But I've done rohwer before and its not that difficult.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know some dude rolled over at rowher. And dam stupid government! I guess I'll head over to cleghorn! I don't think they have a gate

Webe

I think its pretty dang stupid to close down federal lands that they don't really patrol in the first place. I don't think anyone is going to steal it. lol :twocents:

JKbrick

I would rather they close trails than not pay death benefits for veterans killed in action or helping kids with cancer, oh wait they did that too, arrogant assholes

David1tontj

Yeah assholes!!!! we gotta impeach Obama....that dude sucks!

Most expensive campaign in history..... And they didn't see this coming?? We are heading to cline butte next weekend for a run, but it is currently closed!!! Agggggghh!!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Most expensive campaign in history..... And they didn't see this coming?? We are heading to cline butte next weekend for a run, but it is currently closed!!! Agggggghh!!!

That sucks bro!
That's why I'm glad I didn't vote for him!

David1tontj

I've never voted for him!! He is taking our dirt, and our guns are next!! O the anger!! If this doesn't open up by next week then I'll really be pissed!

crowrb29

Almost all the trails in the San Bernardino mountains are open. I wheeled all over big bear last weekend and everything but the campgrounds were open. Same thing out in Johnson valley too.

Diver_matt

I'm sure they sent another billion to Egypt though. We send billions to help other countries but hold back tax-funded benefits from our own citizens. Awesome.

I put my signature....now I just have ink on my screen.

Top Bottom