Does anyone else febreeze their dog?

David1tontj

We have a big German shepherd and occasionally he walks by stinking like crazy..... We may or may not febreeze him from time to time. :)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I usually get those wipes for dogs. Kinda like scented ass wipes for that not so fresh anal gland leakage moments. I also use an oatmeal apple shampoo to keep her coat sexy soft for those encounters with any other dogs.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
We have a big German shepherd and occasionally he walks by stinking like crazy..... We may or may not febreze him from time to time. :)

I think there are times when my dogs would like to febreze me........working on the jeep...yard...what not.... call them over for a little attention and they give me the look like :naw: nope we'll pass on your stinky ass....

David1tontj

It is pretty funny tho after he "may or may not have been" sprayed, when he walks by it smells like fresh linen!!

StrizzyChris

we super dilute fabric softener and pour it over our dogs at the end of a bath and rinse it off after letting it sit for a minute. works great for the short term.

David1tontj

we super dilute fabric softener and pour it over our dogs at the end of a bath and rinse it off after letting it sit for a minute. works great for the short term.

Wait.... Serious?? Cause if you are I would totally try that!!

StrizzyChris

Wait.... Serious?? Cause if you are I would totally try that!!

As a heart attack. I have never had any skin issues or reactions to it by the dogs. I only leave it on for about a minute at the end of the bath but be sure to rinse it off.

EDIT: My GF dilutes it, but I think its like 1:4 ratio with water being the 4

Last edited:
Top Bottom