WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition - CLICK HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome new Black Edition GoPro HERO 3+? Well, thanks to our friends over at GoPro, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Wednesday, November 13th!!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$399.99

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep (or current off road vehicle) in your post along with the name of a trail that you will use your new Black Edition GoPro 3+ to film it on.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Wednesday, November 13, 2013. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Woohoo hopefully I can win!! Thanks Wayalife and GoPro for the opportunity!!

Here's a pic of my jeep on a trail near my house. If I was to win the GoPro I would use it on every trip I go on especially on my favorite trail Mananche meadows. 😁
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717100.535596.jpg

Ray ⛺

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you Go-Pro and Wayalife for the chance to win!!! Looking forward to hopefully using the new Hero 3+ Black edition to film me and fellow members on Black trails such as Yellow jack (pic below) and others at Rausch Creek!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717523.311525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

LiveOn

Thanks for the opportunity!!! We would use this out on Cleghorn =D

Attachments

• image-4169169882.jpg
    image-4169169882.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,889
Heres my jeep on the rubicon trail. A Go-pro camara would really help out with the videos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381717782762.jpg
    1381717782762.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,879
Last edited:

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I hope I get this to use at the gulches on some skull and crossbone trsils like tnt rock garden, hesttbreaker, and all the rest. 1381717792824.jpg

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

tugoo

Man, what a great contest! If I were to win I would use the camera on the Argentine Pass in a CO. Good luck to everyone who enters!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717839.156958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rich67

Caught the Bug
WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition!!

Must....have...
zeby3u9a.jpg

I'd love to take it only next road trip to Moab and Crested Butte..

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wvjeepin

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381717895.684230.jpg go pro would be amazing!!!!!!! I'd use it when I go to gore va and to rausch creek!!!!eyes view for lake christy!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zeddjb

Awesome!!

I would love to win a Gopro Hero 3; I can use one for the Easter Jeep Safari and get some awesome video of my Jeep taking on the 3-D Trail and some others. I'm so glad that you guys can do these awesome giveaways!!! Good Luck Everyone!!! :thumb:

_MG_9381.jpg

Jeepwave

Oh man this would be awesome! I've got a bit of experience in photography and film editing and would love to own one.

I live in ontario Canada so realistically I would take the camera to a trail in minden, ontario ...probably to "the rock"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381718022.195167.jpg

Maertz

Banned
Could get some sweet videos at holy cross!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381718078973.jpg
    1381718078973.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 670
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom