Rausch Creek 11/2

yorkxj

Looking to put a small group together to run greens and blues at RC on Sat 11/2. Anyone that is interested, let me know.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile applo

nbruno

Looking to put a small group together to run greens and blues at RC on Sat 11/2. Anyone that is interested, let me know.

Andy

Andy,
I have a group of 4/5 jeeps heading up on 11/2 from Balt, Md, we're looking at running blues and blacks if you're interested in joining us. Greens just don't do it for us, more like fire road driving. The blacks we run are lower level blacks and black lines on blue trails. All daily drivers that need to make it home at the end of the day.

Nate

yorkxj

Thanks for the offer but I don't think the guys coming with me are ready for blacks yet, and I am still getting the bugs out of mine, maybe next year.

seanb123

I just want to get back it's been to long what is yours and your buddy's rigs like. Have you guys been there before

yorkxj

I have been there 5 times this year, still learning my way around. I have a jeep cherokee w 6" lift and 35s, the other guys going, one a stock JK, unless his lift shows up in time, the other guy has a JK on 35's and the other a toyota Tacoma 3" lift, full skids on 32s. What are you running, we are all trying to meet people to wheel with on a somewhat regular basis.

seanb123

There's a big group on here that meet on a reg basis. Rumor has it there a bunch of pricks though.

Tom

Haha yeah tom bunch of A holes. But I usually run with those guys but been unable to get up their with my schedule so I'll take any chance I get and more people I can have to go wheeling with the better right. And I'm not to serious just some 35s

yorkxj

Yeah, I know they run up there, just always seems to be on a weekend that does not work for me.

nbruno

I just want to get back it's been to long what is yours and your buddy's rigs like. Have you guys been there before

Sean,
All wrangler JKU's- 2 rubi's, 3 x's- / all lifted 3" or better, all on 35's. My son and I and one other friend go up about once a month. The other two jeeps are new to this. A rubi, and a sport both lifted 3" w/ 35's.

Last edited:

Tackerdown

Banned
Haha yeah tom bunch of A holes. But I usually run with those guys but been unable to get up their with my schedule so I'll take any chance I get and more people I can have to go wheeling with the better right. And I'm not to serious just some 35s
lol hope we get together again soon untill then keep it tight.

Tell me about it,specially NUMERO UNO on the going list.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
lmao

Yeah, I know they run up there, just always seems to be on a weekend that does not work for me.

I'm glad to see other guys on here getting groups together. :thumbup: my oldest may be going that weekend and his friend will be camping at Rausch . I'll let him know you'll be there. He has a jku w/35 and 4" lift.

Tom

yorkxj

Seanb123

If you would like to join in on our group, let me know. I think for that day we might try to run the greens and blues on the NE side.

seanb123

Right now guys I'm not quite definite on if I'm going would like to but I feel like I'm always busy. I'll let you know and it's a hard decision on to go do the blue blacks do enjoy a challenge but never be to the NE. I do like running green blues and seeing newbies figure out what they can do with the stock rig. I'm gonna have to sit on it. I really appreciate both offers

seanb123

lol hope we get together again soon untill then keep it tight.

lmao

Haha tom it's what we do. These slow pokes don't know how to wheel lol. Really bummed I'm missing this trip over FFFF (forced f%^king family function) as Dave says but I hope to see you in November it's been too long

nbruno

Right now guys I'm not quite definite on if I'm going would like to but I feel like I'm always busy. I'll let you know and it's a hard decision on to go do the blue blacks do enjoy a challenge but never be to the NE. I do like running green blues and seeing newbies figure out what they can do with the stock rig. I'm gonna have to sit on it. I really appreciate both offers

No problem, invite stands.

If anyone is interested in joining our group on Nov 2nd I'll continue to check back here. or I (Nate) can be reached at 7one7 nine5one 8seven5seven. Planning on sticking to NE side, the small rocky trails wear me out! Prefer less bumping around.

seanb123

No problem, invite stands.

If anyone is interested in joining our group on Nov 2nd I'll continue to check back here. or I (Nate) can be reached at 7one7 nine5one 8seven5seven. Planning on sticking to NE side, the small rocky trails wear me out! Prefer less bumping around.

I have to agree with the bumping around

USMCJK

I would of loved to go. I'm going the previous wknd for the first time. Sounds good but I work on Saturdays..!! Off Sundays and Mondays.

Top Bottom