cut my fenders

SoCalDozer

cut my fenders last week and im happy with the results.
did the backs to but wasnt planning on it at first so i didnt take an after pic. will post one up later on.
photo.jpg

JandSJK

Looks great. Really glad that i finally broke down and cut mine. love the way it looks now.

SoCalDozer

Can i ask what you used to cut them ?unreal job to mate.

Thanks everyone. Im really happy with them. I need to take a pic with the backs done to now.

And I used a reciprocating saw with a metal blade since it cuts a little cleaner and slower. the fronts need to be removed to do it by your self. I removed them and the fender brace and placed each one in a vice to cut it. And dont forget to tap them off first and make sure they match each other

jktubby

Looks good :thumb:. I'll have to post some pics of my brothers that i did. Pretty similar cut only difference is that on all the ends we did / cuts.

MikeLisa

I might end up doing this to mine. While on vacation I had someone hit drivers side fender and corner of stock bumper. Hard to believe someone hit it and didn't even leave a note.

SoCalDozer

StrizzyChris said:
How bout a pic of that rear! (I feel like I'm sexting :brows: but Jeeps actually keep my attention longer lol)

Ask and you shall recieve!

Attachments

• image-1125696859.jpg
    image-1125696859.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 80
The finders that are painted have a mix in the paint to keep them from chipping and cracking when flexed. I think you can cut them and not worry about them chipping.

Prime8

Notajerryskid said:
The finders that are painted have a mix in the paint to keep them from chipping and cracking when flexed. I think you can cut them and not worry about them chipping.

Good to know. Thank you! You can get painted fenders without having to get the painted hardtop on the '13s, so depending on which color I go with, I might get the painted fenders.

Top Bottom