The walking dead

maidenhell

Love it. Still haven't watched the premiere yet. Forgot to tape it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GuillaumeC91

Hells yes! Haha I started watching it when the 3rd season was airing so I downloaded all the seasons and watched back to back episodes until I cought up, but now waiting like everyone else is killing me...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

1yellowjk

Full on Walking Dead geek! My wife picked me up some WD beer glasses (well I use them for beer) and we had a premire WD party last Sunday at my house.

Of course I'm a huge horror fan so WD fills my TV gap when MMA and Mythbusters isn't on. :)

Millerj87

I hear I ya! I watched the premier so now I'm catching up on season 1-3 I love it !!

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

groovebus

I started reading the comic about 4-5 years ago. I really enjoy the show too. I heard they are talking about doing a spin off so they can have a little more liberties with the story without the die hard comic fans getting pissed about being off story. It's like the book "World War Z" there are tons of individual stories that can be told. They should make the WWZ book into a TV series.

Millerj87

I agree man! Only thing I didn't like bout Wwz was how insanely fast the walkers are it's almost unrealistic.. Whereas the walking dead walkers are so uncoordinated because all that's alive is the brain stem it seems more realistic

eeftw

I agree man! Only thing I didn't like bout Wwz was how insanely fast the walkers are it's almost unrealistic.. Whereas the walking dead walkers are so uncoordinated because all that's alive is the brain stem it seems more realistic

I thought in WWZ they brought out it was more like rabies and not rotting flesh?

1yellowjk

I like your comment about "realistic" :)

As a die hard horror fan I can go both ways on the running zombies. Fresh zombies should be able to move quickly. THe more decompossed a zombie is should affect its ability to move.

Then the whole debate about "rabies" "the RAGE virus" or biblical reanimation of the dead....it's all a mute point...give me a good plot, good actors and be well made and you have me from hello.

I can geek out with the best of them when it comes to zombies and horror. :)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I love watching walking dead.... I go thru withdrawals waiting for new seasons to start..:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GimmePaw

Does this count as being a fan? LOL
rujy2yqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

gtony12

Caught the Bug
The walking dead on tonight :thumbup:
do you dead

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1413166416599.jpg
    1413166416599.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 100

Jackal01

Never missed an episode!

Very satisfied with the episode tonight. A lot more happened than expected...I was expecting it to be a slow beginning like last season. However, it was the most twisted (maybe a little horror-ish even) episode, at least portions of it. I don't wanna give anything away so that's why I am being broad with my statements. :dont_tell:

Carol...is a BEAST! :rock:

Top Bottom