Fresno/ Clovis/ Central Valley: MEET N' GREET

JK's JK

Banned
Hi Guys,

We are getting a Fresno/ Clovis and Central Valley MEET N' GREET Friday 11/8/2013 at 6:30pm at Habbit Burger in Clovis California. This will be our 2nd MEET N' GREET get together for the central valley. Just hang out, talk and checking out rigs. Anyone with a rig can show up and welcome to stop by.

Address: 1195 Herndon Ave Ste 101. Clovis, CA 93612

staticmap.png

Coming Friday

1-JK'S JK
2-Conman
3-Heholua
4-ridg3runner

Wanted to Come!!! Thank you for thinking of the Fresno Group. :drinks:

1-pastorwug
2-ORD JK
3-JMM176 wants to but scared of the valley!!! :sFun_hot:

Thank you,

Jesse

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
I havent heard from him in a few days. He must be working!!!!! Trying to pay off those tires he bought. :beer:

jmm176

Thanks for the invite Ridge, odds are I'll be working and I got this phobia about being below 4000'.....I went to the valley last weekend I'm good for a month before I have to go down again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the invite Ridge, odds are I'll be working and I got this phobia about being below 4000'.....I went to the valley last weekend I'm good for a month before I have to go down again

Too funny, I have the same phobia about CA in general but I have to go home sometime,right?:D

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

jmm176

It would be utopia if 3.5 million of the 3.6 million would suddenly disappear.....mabey in the spring we can do a M&G in my front minivcanyon ......no yard just a sierra Nevada jeep paradice

It would be utopia if 3.5 million of the 3.6 million would suddenly disappear.....mabey in the spring we can do a M&G in my front minivcanyon ......no yard just a sierra Nevada jeep paradice

We'll hold you to it,sounds great

Good news!! The aliens brought Miguel back. ( didnt take long after they realized what they had,lmao).

JK's JK

Banned
There is no one else in the central valley wanting to meet up?

ridg3runner is suggesting a different date. The 11/8/2013?

Top Bottom