The prius makes a good ramp?

bl17z90

So today my gf and I were on an epic quest to aquire the magical delight of chic fila when we saw a prius.

No big deak we see them all the time but today I said "its such a goofy looking vehicle". Well I was wicked proud when Heather said "yeah it would make a good ramp for testing your flex!"

Has anyone else made this observation?

Sent from my phone?

JKWrang

Does this count?? :D View attachment 53152

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Haha, Can you imagine the insurance adjuster's remarks on this one?

Green sedan: total loss. crumpled/crushed front end, mangled hood, non-driveable... recommend non-repair/issue max value collision coverage allows.

Jeep: minor cosmetic damage to tread. recommend no payment.

Aeraun

So today my gf and I were on an epic quest to aquire the magical delight of chic fila when we saw a prius.

No big deak we see them all the time but today I said "its such a goofy looking vehicle". Well I was wicked proud when Heather said "yeah it would make a good ramp for testing your flex!"

Has anyone else made this observation?

Sent from my phone?

Now that I think about it the front end of a Prius is at a nice slope to ride up on. There's a few cars I could see being ideal "ramps" - newer Civics, Focuses, Lamborghinis lol. I would love to have the opportunity to go over some cars

1yellowjk

Now that I think about it the front end of a Prius is at a nice slope to ride up on. There's a few cars I could see being ideal "ramps" - newer Civics, Focuses, Lamborghinis lol. I would love to have the opportunity to go over some cars

Do it, as long as you have good insurance...or a verified mental problem.

One of the clubs down here talked to a local salavage yard and had them donate two cars during a show for folks to try and crawl over....the only down side I observed was the VERY sharp metal edges that pop up on a smashed car...tires ain't cheap. :)

I opted out.

Aeraun

Do it, as long as you have good insurance...or a verified mental problem.

One of the clubs down here talked to a local salavage yard and had them donate two cars during a show for folks to try and crawl over....the only down side I observed was the VERY sharp metal edges that pop up on a smashed car...tires ain't cheap. :)

I opted out.

Lol yeh true. If I were to do it I'd buy a junker or see if I could just pick one up somewhere and try my best to "prep it" to try and minimize any damage to my Jeep. Would be totally worth it IMO though lol

Top Bottom