FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bought ATX Chamber pro II's so i need to sell my old set up. the tires are 315/75r16. i have done a 5 tire roation every 3,000 miles. tires have about 15,000 miles on them.

ok so the price im thinking of is $1000 obo. This includes the warranty on the tires from discount tire! let me know asap please!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok so i am REALLY considering the ATX slab sale even thought i prob shouldnt due to price lol. for me to do so i would need to see if i can sell my 315/70r16 mud grapplers with black rock soft 8 wheels (16x8 4.25 backspacing). the tires have just under 3,000 miles on them and the wheels are in good shape. little to no rock rash on 4 of them and a decent amount more on the 5th one.

ok so the price im thinking of is $1700 for the whole package. let me know asap please!

i also bought these tires thru discount tire and have the receipt so the warrenty is transferable for them

JKWrang

Ehhhh when do you need an answer??? :D

I can't do it right away but you're not THAT far from me!

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ehhhh when do you need an answer??? :D

I can't do it right away but you're not THAT far from me!

i would like to pull the trigger in the next week while the sale is still going on. if i can get a confirmed buyer then i can place the order and get everything to you or whoever after i get everything mounted up.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok I really want to pull the trigger on the slabs now. Just need a buyer for these...... BUMP

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If they were 17's I would be more interested.

Yea I know :( I hope since I am selling them as a set (wheels, tires, and warranty together) it will draw a little more interest but so far it doesn't look like it

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I do but I decided after discussion with my GF and a few of the forum members I am not going to follow thru with this. My want for beadlocks is not as high and my need for gears and a locker. Thank you and sorry for those that took interest.

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Haha well that solves that!

yea after much thought gears and locker(s) came abck up as being the priority since i have open diffs. my open diffs do wonders but if i ever want to do some harder trails than what i do now i know that a locker will be amazing and work wonders

Top Bottom