What's your RTI Score?

Jeeper Jr.

What's your Jeep's RTI score?
Please include the lift you are running and other suspension mods.

P.S. - Relocate this thread to it's correct location please.

Last edited:

CRAZYCASEY

1141 on a 20* ramp and 1020 on a 22.5* ramp. on the 20 degree ramp my rear tire was dragging the edge of the ramp quite a bit, but still seemed to be grounded around 132-133"

Last edited:

jhires

Wow, haven't heard about ramp scores in quite a while.
Using a ramp is a good way to test out your flex and to make sure you are clearing everything you need to clear, and not doing bad things like stretching brake lines and binding u-joints on your driveline.

Unfortunately the score does not take into count the track width. A rig with a wider track will get a higher ramp score without actually being more flexible.

Using it to compare similar rigs or just getting a good idea of how much flex you have is fun.

Indefatigable

ace.jpg

I have this one in my yard :)

It is a great tool for tuning your suspension. I used it to shift stuff to allow more travel and less rubbing. Adjust bumpstops etc.

then I lowered the Jeep and reduced its articulation.

I think fully unrestricted, it is somewhere around 1400. distance up ramp/wheelbase x 1000

But it can be a bit squirrely that way to drive at speed or on sidehills. The front and rear anti-rocks reduce the articulation a bit, but it is a lot more stable. Once around about 1000 that is pretty much optimum...

Anyone in the metro Vancouver area that wants to give it a whirl, just let me know.

Top Bottom