Northeast Suds-n-Grub Feeler

noroad

There has been some chat about maybe trying to get a Suds-n-Grub going for us wayalifer's in the northeast which would be pretty sweet! So I am posting this up for two main reasons at this time, #1 Who is interested #2Where do you life (city,state). At this time i think it would be good to just cover the basics and see if this will work then based on the answers of questions 1 and 2 pick a place that is as close to the center of everyone that wants to join in on the meet.

Higher northeast
1) Noroad Boston, MA
2) NaTyCh3631 Dartmouth,MA
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA
6)09blackruby Northern, VT
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma
10)Black Knight Clinton MA
11)Bbreen724 Charlton Ma
12)soxfan74 Durham CT

Lower northeast
0)noroad Boston..............................Dec 6th yes (ATM)
1)Bl17z90 Maryland
2)Cozdude West Chester, PA
3)Tackerdown Harrisburg PA
4)Hinrichs Reading, PA
5)Jkmadness Bayville NJ
6)Trembley Binghamton NY
7)MikeO Levittown,PA
8)nbruno Baltimore, Md
9)Army_Vet some place in PA......................Dec 6th yes
10)NY1982JK Medford, NJ
11)DKronk42 Scranton PA......................Dec 6th yes
12)FuriousDz central jersey
13)Aeraun Staten Island, NY
12)USMCJK14 Brooklyn, NYC
13)Rummy Harrisburg Pa
14)
15)72blubyu Hyde Park, NY

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
I wish I could come to a NE meet and greet especially Wednesday-Thursday in the Boston, MA area but unfortunately I'm in So-Cal. Yeah we have some good wheelin but the best baseball team resides there GO SOX! Hope you have a good turn out.

Aeraun

There has been some chat about maybe trying to get a Suds-n-Grub going for us wayalifer's in the northeast which would be pretty sweet! So I am posting this up for two main reasons at this time, #1 Who is interested #2Where do you life (city,state). At this time i think it would be good to just cover the basics and see if this will work then based on the answers of questions 1 and 2 pick a place that is as close to the center of everyone that wants to join in on the meet.

1) Noroad Boston,MA
2)
3)
4)
5)

I'm in. I'm located in Staten Island, NY

NaTyCh363

I'm interested, just depends on where and when! I have a lot of Veteran's Day weekend events my Marine Corps League is in the middle of. I'm in Southeastern Mass near New Bedford.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

We started something like this awile ago but it never went anywhere.

But anyways I'll play.

Maryland.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would be interested depending on location. Would we be wheeling before the sng?
West Chester, PA

Sent from my iPhone

UndeadJeeper

I'm in.

I'm in Windsor, CT which is just a few minutes south of the Mass border on I-91. If we're bringing grub, I smoke my own meats with a giant smoker and could contribute brisket, ribs, etc. to the cause :beer::rock:

noroad

Sweet deal guys lets keep it going. I just wanted to say that i wish this could also turn into a jeep run as well but I do not know everyones rigs sizes and most stuff around me that I/ know is 35 inch tires, i wish we had a place like rausch up here. But that being said if we get a meeting and talk to each other maybe it could turn into a big run down to rausch where we all can play or something of that sort so come on guys keep it comming.

cap

Let's do it! I'm in SE NH. I don't have a Jeep (yet) but it would be great just to meet everybody. I also have family I could visit in NJ while I'm at it.:)

JKWrang

Right now its looking like CT is more central to everyone... I feel like they're ANTI wheeling but like MA there may be suburbs that have good (legal) spots.

Anyone from that state know of anything/anywhere?

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

UndeadJeeper

CT has very few places that I think people would enjoy, at least in terms of off-roading. There's a couple of "unmaintained" public roads here and there, but nothing that even remotely approaches Rausch Creek. There's some spots in northern MA but they're far more dangerous than they are fun - VERY erosion-damaged and highly prone to random spots becoming impassable from one day to the next.

There's always the possibility of getting some permits and hitting a beach in Rhode Island, if you don't mind the cold this time of year :)

Top Bottom