Thanks cpowill

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know that Moochie posted up a similar pic not too long ago but, being that these have been personalized, I thought this was worthy of a new thread. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you cpowill for making these for us. I had been meaning to pick them up from Off Road Evolution sooner but just got around to doing that today. They look great!

IMG_6881.jpg

:thumb:

damn good idea at that!!!

Actually I think there was thread which talked about WAYALIFE selling lanyards like you can put ID badges on. I had the thought to do key chains since I have one which states "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" just like we have on the aircraft. So after coming up with an idea I proceeded to and this is the finished product.

R/
Will

Tigrcky

Actually I think there was thread which talked about WAYALIFE selling lanyards like you can put ID badges on. I had the thought to do key chains since I have one which states "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" just like we have on the aircraft. So after coming up with an idea I proceeded to and this is the finished product.

R/
Will

well i would totally buy one of those and all the other wayalife bling once i get more $$$

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thats awesome! where did you get those? i want one! if not can you order me one and i will send you money

Top Bottom