2013 SEMA Show LIVE Coverage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

In less than 2 weeks, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Known as SEMA, this show really is the grand-daddy of them all and one that everyone wants to go to. Unfortunately, this show is only for vendors and those in the industry and, unless you know someone who can get you in, it's not something that the public is allowed to attend... well, at least not physically anyway.

Starting Tuesday, November 5th, Cindy and I will be covering the 2013 SEMA Show LIVE and invite you to attend the show virtually by following us here on WAYALIFE.com and on our WAYALIFE Facebook Page. Here, you can be sure to see recaps of each day with TONS of detailed Hi-Res photos of everything we see and on Facebook, you can see quick highlights as we make our way though the show. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please let us know and we'll keep an eye out.

We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us at the 2013 SEMA Show!!

Follow us on Facebook by clicking here: WAYALIFE Facebook Page
See detailed Hi-Res photos posted up here: SEMA 2013 Forum

Hohertz

Subscribed. Can't wait to see pictures of all the cool products that I will want but probably can't afford! haha :broke:

bl17z90

I'm actually a part time ninja so I'm pretty sure I could sneak in through the roof.

In all seriousness, where does the show take place? One of the hotels or is it the convention center?

Seeing how I cannot fit in a duffle bag I can be the pack mule carrying all the camera gear.

Going to be following in Okinawa.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Subscribed, even though I know I'm going to have to sift through tons of chatter to get to details and pics of new products and builds lol

Top Bottom