JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
Well, I'm sorry to say that your account will now be suspended. Nothing personal but, vendors are not allowed to participate on my forum unless they are personal friends of mine.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?11856-Stronger-axle-question&p=196392#post196392

I'VE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE REMOVED BUT EDDIE AND HIS MODERATORS REFUSE
What... A....Tool. ...

I don't think the guy was trying to sell anything lol. Apparently working in the offroad industry and not giving Eddie free jeep parts makes you a vendor. Good ole Eddie and his ban hammer ;) keep up the good work.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! You don't like me or the way I choose to run my forum and yet, you still chose to be a member of it. So, if I'm a tool, I have to wonder what that makes you. Thanks for your support :kisswink:

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
kh202 Love for wayoflife

Meh, I'm a jeep enthusiast who's a member of 6 -7 different forums. I poke my head in every once in awhile. I just don't understand why you'd wanna suspend someone's account because they work at ( not own) an offroad shop lol. Way to be childish tho and make a thread out of this with that title. That's pretty cute and kinda funny at the same time. Touché sir

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Meh, I'm a jeep enthusiast who's a member of 6 -7 different forums. I poke my head in every once in awhile.

So do yourself a favor and spend more time on them.

I just don't understand why you'd wanna suspend someone's account because they work at (not own) an offroad shop lol.

Too bad for you that nobody cares. Don't like it, don't have to be here.

Way to be childish tho and make a thread out of this with that title. That's pretty cute and kinda funny. Touché

Well, you think it's cute and kinda funny, I guess you got what you dished out. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Agreed. Things must be really slow over on my old forum that I sold and he is now a "moderator" of. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Oh this is the guy that has the blue 2 door? The one that had wayalife stickers on his rig until he became a mod over there and then said "I have to remove the shit from my rig"? That guy?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no. What would smiling Bob say if he knew you were trolling the competition. :crazyeyes:

:shock: Oh no, he might get demoted. Maybe I should send Bob an email to let him know :cheesy:

Oh this is the guy that has the blue 2 door? The one that had wayalife stickers on his rig until he became a mod over there and then said "I have to remove the shit from my rig"? That guy?

Yup, he's the one - can you say WINNING :cheesy:

Top Bottom