Hello from Phoenix, AZ

zbreece01

Decided to finally post a friendly hello. I have always been a jeep lover as my dad had a CJ growing up that he eventually rolled down the side of a small mountain in southern Arizona. He Broke his back and the jeep was a lot worse but I still remember cruising with the top off. Last yer I bought a brand new 2013 JK Unlimited and I love it. I have not done anything to it yet but get it dirty. I will soon be throwing on a 3" teraflex short arm lift on it and hopefully some ATX Slabs if I can but I may end up buying some cheaper Procomp wheels till I can come up with the 2 grand for the Slabs. Other than that I have a buddy that is a god when it comes to fabricating parts and he will be making my front bumper which will be close to the off Raod EVO bumper (was going to go with this till my buddy offered to build a custom bumper). I love the project-Jk website and visit it all the time just to get my spirits up and day dream about having a fully loaded JK.

Well its nice to finally be in the jeep comunity and hope to see some of you out on the trails. I will be heading up the back way to Crown King once my lift is complete.

Zach B

iflyhi22002

Welcome, I'm in KC but will be moving there March 1st for a job transfer.

Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WayaLife ! Good to see more Zonies joining up. Hope to meet you on the trail some day, keep us updated on the build!:thumb:

Top Bottom