2016 Jeep Wrangler ditch solid axles

GCM 2

I will deal with it.....

IFS?.....IRS? No freaking problem, I will just be swapping out the craptastic factory IFS/IRS center section and swap in the already badass, Dynatrac ProRock 60 IFS/IRS center section with a front and rear set of 930 CV's. See fellas, when life gives you lemons, just throw them away a make yourself a Jack and Coke :thumb:

Tigrcky

IFS?.....IRS? No freaking problem, I will just be swapping out the craptastic factory IFS/IRS center section and swap in the already badass, Dynatrac ProRock 60 IFS/IRS center section with a front and rear set of 930 CV's. See fellas, when life gives you lemons, just throw them away a make yourself a Jack and Coke :thumb:

I will never argue with a jack and coke!!! however im already hating IFS on my work truck... considering a SAS :thinking:

G stands for Guru. :bowdown: From now you will be refered to as the Guru. By the way a Jack and Coke does sound really good about now, but it isn't even lunch time yet here. Enjoy.

R/
Will

Tigrcky

G stands for Guru. :bowdown: From now you will be refered to as the Guru. By the way a Jack and Coke does sound really good about now, but it isn't even lunch time yet here. Enjoy.

R/
Will

knew there was a reason i liked ya! :honey:

Beyrgut

So, they are also trying to improve aerodynamics, good luck with that one while keeping the Wrangler Brick appearance. It's like the old Volvo reference boxy and safe; Wranglers are brickish, fun and F the mpg.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

With some EVO coilovers and IFS it would be better then a trophy truck. :thumb:

^I'm good now, cold sweat has passed. Thanks for getting me back on track.

I'll drink the Jack with just the ice :)
Cheers

GCM 2

I will never argue with a jack and coke!!! however im already hating IFS on my work truck... considering a SAS :thinking:

I have owned some IFS/IRS off road vehicles, and truth be known, it is very hard to accomplish long travel/great articulation on a stock vehicle without serious, serious modifications. It can be done, but IFS/IRS is expensive to modify. The old school beam/solid axle we love so much is easier to get long travel/articulation out of, which is why it makes such a great rock crawler

R/
Will

'G' actually stands for 'Gifted' as in the 'rain man' sort of gifted, but without any true intelligence. So it should actually just be 'FR' for full retard, because that is a very accurate summary of me.

'G' actually stands for 'Gifted' as in the 'rain man' sort of gifted, but without any true intelligence. So it should actually just be 'FR' for full retard, because that is a very accurate summary of me.

I thought "FR" stood Fully Refined. :cheesy:

Tigrcky

I have owned some IFS/IRS off road vehicles, and truth be known, it is very hard to accomplish long travel/great articulation on a stock vehicle without serious, serious modifications. It can be done, but IFS/IRS is expensive to modify. The old school beam/solid axle we love so much is easier to get long travel/articulation out of, which is why it makes such a great rock crawler

the ford raptor fans will hate it:cheesy:

Top Bottom