Part 1: Morris Mountain Off-Road Park! - 2013 Ultimate Adventure Week

ssgp2

"Published on Oct 28, 2013
With a motto of "No Whining," 25 custom 4x4s traversed four states on a 1,500 mile on and off road trip. The 13th running of the Ultimate Adventure traveled the South from Alabama through Georgia, Florida, and ending in South Carolina.

The first day saw the group check in and learn the few rules of the trip, and then begin a trek that would have them living out of their vehicles for the next week. Appropriate for the start of an Ultimate Adventure, the first destination sees the group hitting Morris Mountain Off-Road Vehicle Park where they attempt the first obstacle, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." Morris Mountain ORVP makes sure the group is well seasoned in 4x4 carnage before they travel to the next destination.

Catch the entire week of 2013 Ultimate Adventure on the Motor Trend Channel October 28th through November 1st with a new video premiering each day!"

Last edited:

ssgp2

Every time I watch a series of videos like this, I get upset that its over, just want to watch those trips last for ever.
I need to get a Rubi.....
;)

Just had a chance to watch the rest of the videos. Looked like a fun one other then all the mud. :eek:

Mud and muck is the WAYALIFE in Florida. :)

Just finished watching the last video and said, Self this was cool but not as cool as the JKX even though Mel Chase 12 and RESQ1 were there.

R/
Will

Top Bottom