Hunters

Millerj87

Any hunters on here? What state are you from? Duck, deer, turkey, upland game, bear, coyote? What's your favorite?

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Millerj87

Myself am waterfowl first then turkey deer and coyote.. Remi 870 express super mag duck blind, for yotes and deer I got a .243 remi 700.. I live in Florida

Serg5000

California D-9 hunter here. Deer only. I only hunt if we are out of deer meat. This year we still had meat since I took two bucks last year.

Howa .308.

Millerj87

That's a nice rifle! Nice feeling to fill the freezer too

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Colorado Mississippi & Louisiana hunter
Duck, quail, pheasant, whitetail, sheep, and elk.

image-3263058759.jpg

HS Precision 300 win mag

concarne

I'm in Maryland. Here in Baltimore people hunt human beings. Went to a guys house and he had iPhone hung up on his mantel.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
In Cali I hunt D-8 for deer. Normally get nothing it sucks here haha if all fails I'm normally hunting quail, dove and squirrel.

Ray ⛺

ScottC

Virginia. Turkey. Remington 870 turkey/predator. Those things are the smartest dumb bird around. They know exactly when the season starts and ends.

Jersey_Devil

Jersey - Turkey, Deer, and any small game

12ga pump winchester
20ga hammer Remington
Browning Compound bow
Excaliber Cross bow

Sent from my obama monitoring device

StrizzyChris

Ohio...Deer (love those massive White Tails!), pheasant, quail, dove, squirrel, coyote and coon. :thumb:

Edit: won't list what all I have, but love my ol school Remington 870 Express Combo. There's a reason it's one of the (if not the) best selling shotguns of all time :yup:

Last edited:

texasdave

Texas- Whitetail, Axis Model 70 Winchester 270
Dove Rem 870

Shoot hogs with whatever is handy...... :thumb:

Tigrcky

Colorado, deer (bow season) and elk (rifle season) I actually live in the primo spot for elk area 54 is my back yard! :yup:

Florida, turkey, deer, and hog. Remington 700 .270 for deer, Matthew's Drenaline, draw set at 29.5 at 68.5 lbs. Stoeger P250 for hog and turkey. Cannot hunt this year due to deployment. Have some buddies helping out with filling the freezer though.

texasdave

Colorado, deer (bow season) and elk (rifle season) I actually live in the primo spot for elk area 54 is my back yard! :yup:

I've got to learn the rules when I move up there. From what I've read so far, way different then down here.

Top Bottom