I just need a pic

Hobolobo

Does anybody have a picture of a stock jk with chopped fenders. Debating on doing mine, but not sure if I should wait until I get tires. Tires are 255/70/17.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Strizzychris did his when he was "stock". I put stock in quote because he was stock height but has 35's. I will grab his build thread link so you can check it out

Sent from my iPhone

Hobolobo

Im not too concerned about height, Im wondering if it will look goofy with the smaller tires and bigger gap.

Hobolobo

Awesome. Doesn't look goofy at all. Now just to put it on the schedule for this weekend or next. Thanks.

Millerj87

Does anybody have a picture of a stock jk with chopped fenders. Debating on doing mine, but not sure if I should wait until I get tires. Tires are 255/70/17.

Should be 255/75/17 32.1 it will look fine ran mine like that for quite a while

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Hobolobo

Should be 255/75/17 32.1 it will look fine ran mine like that for quite a while

They are indeed 255/75/17. My bad. Looks good to me. Just got a stubby bumper kit and wanted a different look for the fenders as well.

sundaydriver

I left about an inch and a half or so down the side. I like it! It gives them a little more???

P1040471.JPG

Attachments

• P1040471.JPG
    P1040471.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 93

Hobolobo

I will. Stuff got in the way tho, and all i got done this weekend was installing stubby caps and kc lights.

Millerj87

It's all good take your time tape it out try a couple different looks to see what you like best

Top Bottom