New Products, which caught your eye?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
so far I've seen the aluminum evo 1/4 pounder, poison spider tire carrier and the new line of 1.5 rock krawler kits coming soon.
anything you guys got your eye on?

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Check out Ballistic Fab's JK front bumper, and dana 44 inner C's.... I dig the simplicity of the front bumper and the price.... What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app. -Swany

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Check out Ballistic Fab's JK front bumper, and dana 44 inner C's.... I dig the simplicity of the front bumper and the price.... What do y'all think?

Ballistic makes good shit but have horrible customer service and shipping. I will never order from them again after previous issues.

Haven't seen the bumper though.

Ducky

Advertiser - Motech Representative
Haven't had the same issues with the customer service, however I was ordering parts for my CJ, and that was 5 years ago.... The parts then were of excellent quality, can't tell you anything of recent experiences. Just curious on thoughts on the bumper like style, overall purpose ect....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haven't had the same issues with the customer service, however I was ordering parts for my CJ, and that was 5 years ago.... The parts then were of excellent quality, can't tell you anything of recent experiences. Just curious on thoughts on the bumper like style, overall purpose ect....

Oh yeah their quality is great! Just the shipping and customer service that turned me off.

bl17z90

I'm pretty sure when i am ready to buyba front bumper the evo aluminum will be it.....with a zeon of course

Sent from my phone?

pastorwug

I'm pretty sure when i am ready to buyba front bumper the evo aluminum will be it.....with a zeon of course
Sent from my phone?

Evo makes an aluminum bumper? Never heard of it.

I'm waiting on ORE bolt-on rails for the 4dr - they were shown in an up-and-coming thread and haven't heard of anything since, but then I didn't know they make aluminum stuff either. :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Evo makes an aluminum bumper? Never heard of it.

I'm waiting on ORE bolt-on rails for the 4dr - they were shown in an up-and-coming thread and haven't heard of anything since, but then I didn't know they make aluminum stuff either. :thinking:

It's a new product that hasn't made it to production yet. Prob just seeing what the reaction to it is first before they mass produce it. Just aluminum version of the 1/4 pounder.

Sent from my iPhone

olram30

I forgot about this thread. I see poison spyder had a new hood out and I guess they are finally going to try to sell their tire carrier. Not really interested in the carrier, but I see they changed the design a bit. But the hood looks similar to the Rubicon x / 10a hood.

Attachments

• 1412560265512.jpg
    1412560265512.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 412
  • 1412560276673.jpg
    1412560276673.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 407

olram30

I wonder what the price is going to be. I also saw they had a led tail light harness kit. Don't know exactly what it is, but my guess to make hooking up lights easier.
Somebody is going to eventually order that carrier also, hopefully we can get some pictures of it.

Sithwindu

I forgot about this thread. I see poison spyder had a new hood out and I guess they are finally going to try to sell their tire carrier. Not really interested in the carrier, but I see they changed the design a bit. But the hood looks similar to the Rubicon x / 10a hood.

Not gonna lie that carrier looks interesting! Might be between that and the Evo depending on the price. I like the fuel packs that are mounted. I also like that good, hmm

I also saw rock krawler has a new coil over system?

JKsix

I wonder what the price is going to be. I also saw they had a led tail light harness kit. Don't know exactly what it is, but my guess to make hooking up lights easier.
Somebody is going to eventually order that carrier also, hopefully we can get some pictures of it.

I'm curious about the carrier. Couldn't find it on there site for pricing though.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Carrier is almost identical to the genright, well it was I should say, they just changed it finally to make it slightly more different with the rotopax mounts and the upper hoop.

JKsix

Carrier is almost identical to the genright, well it was I should say, they just changed it finally to make it slightly more different with the rotopax mounts and the upper hoop.

That's what caught my eye. I like the squared off upper hoop and the rotopax mounts.

Smokinjoe

The PSC tire carrier has been in development for over a year the locking mechanism is what makes it nice you also notice do not need upgraded corner skins.

sj

Last edited:

DA RUNT

Of course poison spyder releases their carrier a week after I ordered mine :naw:

Top Bottom