Oahu Jeep trip 11/23

Clark Collins

My wife and I are going to be in Oahu on 11/23 during our upcoming Hawaiian cruise and would like to hook up with some Oahu 4X4 folks for a Jeep run. We plan to rent a JK near the cruise ship pier and would like to get some locals to show us around. It would need to be fairly easy stuff, because we will have a rental, but would like to do some off-road stuff if possible.

We are members of our local club in Idaho and I founded the BlueRibbon Coalition in 1987 and retired as Executive Director in 2006. Clark Collins

Ed Lapadura

What cruise did you book? We had our honeymoon there on The Pride of America. Best times of our lives! Also rented a JK and wheeled it there looking for WW2 bunkers. The cruise was a great way to see Hawaii.

Clark Collins

What cruise did you book? We had our honeymoon there on The Pride of America. Best times of our lives! Also rented a JK and wheeled it there looking for WW2 bunkers. The cruise was a great way to see Hawaii.
We are booked on Holland America for a 17 night cruise. We went last year on Celebrity for a 15 night cruise for our 50th anniversary and really enjoyed it so were going back. Last year we did the required tours, Arizona Memorial-Mighty Mo etc., so this year we want to do something different. We agree that a cruise is the way to go. I hope we can hook up with someone on Oahu that can show us around, but if not we'll tour on our own.

Ed Lapadura

Our jeep rental had a gps with a tour program that was awsome. Told us where to go and about each attraction. After that rental we knew we would be buying a jeep

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom