2013 SEMA Rugged Ridge Charcoal 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This charcoal Jeep JK Wrangler by RIPP was the first 2-door that we saw at the show. As you can see, it's running the new Rugged Ridge flat pocket fenders.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Not big on the fenders just seems to be something too expensive to get ripped off on the trail. One cool thing is does look like it just finished a trail run. :thumb:

JKbrick

Don't know if it's the flare or if it is stretched a hair but the rear tire looks more centered than most lifted 2 doors including mine, don't care for the pocket flare personally

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Don't like the fenders:( tires are 33"'s sure look bigger

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ace McDuck

I like the front bumper, who makes that? Although orange is my favourite color I'm not keen on this scheme. It just looks like an afterthought. I'd like to see the pocket flares without the orange - they might look better monochrome.

I like the front bumper, who makes that? Although orange is my favourite color I'm not keen on this scheme. It just looks like an afterthought. I'd like to see the pocket flares without the orange - they might look better monochrome.

Looks like the Rugged Ridge XHD bumper with end caps and stinger module for the XHD. You can see these items on the Rugged Ridge site.

Top Bottom