2013 SEMA Dalto White/Pink 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In the event you get transported back to the 1980's, this white Jeep JK Wrangler with neon pink rock doors by Rugged Ridge and dayglow camo grille and wheels will help you to blend in...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Mitrig

Jesus that is some sexy sexy stuff. Those setup make me want to drive a pink jeep ahahha.

that is how the roll in Miami. :cheesy:

Just one question, WHY?:idontknow:

Sponsored by Pepto Bismol.

Last edited:

JK-JOHN-E

My 6 year old daughter is lovin this Jeep. :bleh:wants to know if we cando that to Daddy's Jeep? Not gonna happen:eek:

My 6 year old daughter is lovin this Jeep. :bleh:wants to know if we cando that to Daddy's Jeep? Not gonna happen:eek:

Oh you say that now but the power of a 6 yo will wear you out. There will be something pink on your Jepp before you know it. ;)

JK-JOHN-E

thinking not, unless its a hello kitty sticker holding an AR.:thankyou:Hope you get to go on the Central Florida trail ride:yup: Lookin forward to meeting everyone:thumb:Be safe and thanx for your service to the great USA:rock:

thinking not, unless its a hello kitty sticker holding an AR.:thankyou:Hope you get to go on the Central Florida trail ride:yup: Lookin forward to meeting everyone:thumb:Be safe and thanx for your service to the great USA:rock:

hello Kitty holding an AR, :thinking: That just might happen. :brows:

Robar

The Enforcer
As bright as that thing already is. it really doesn't need even half of those attache lights. :shock:

Top Bottom