2013 SEMA White Supertrucks Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In spite of all that is wrong with this Jeep JK Wrangler, you have to know that SEMA is all about showiness and bling and, as far as SEMA rigs go, this is one of the best I have seen so far at the 2013 show...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

jkjurny

What's the deal with the Fox Shox? Are those new? or they just mounted the reservoir differently?

Pushrod

Somebody needs to learn that grinding disc are good to fix what you mess up. The ends on that front bumper look like something I would have done in my back yard.

The welds on the corner skins do not look very clean. I am by no means a welder but if I were going to bring a vehicle to a big show I would have taken a little more care to get them near perfect, but hey that is just me.

SDG

Caught the Bug
The welds on the corner skins do not look very clean. I am by no means a welder but if I were going to bring a vehicle to a big show I would have taken a little more care to get them near perfect, but hey that is just me.

Yea agreed! That was the first thing that stuck out to me too. I mean this is after all a show rig. Pay someone to tig it, or at least have someone who knows how to mig do it.... Stop... start... stop start... oops stayed in on place too long.. LOL

jkjurny

The custom powder coat on all the suspension components, tie rod, etc probably costed over $5K alone.

RubiRed

The welds are very noticeable if I was taking my rig to an event like SEMA I would have taken the extra 10 minutes to make sure the welds on the bumpers are cleaned

Wingnut2u

No stone was left unturned on this rig. Over the top and little blingy, not a big fan of the hood mount led lights but I still like it as show truck

Top Bottom