2013 SEMA Gecko Green KAO Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is another 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler KAO brought out to the 2013 SEMA show only this one was in Gecko Green...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

mattfl

Love the exhaust out the rear bumper.

Also looks like we'll be seeing a whole bunch of new rear taillights coming soon from different vendors.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Smittybilt had their way with this one but it'd alright. I absolutely hate those fenders and that grille though. Otherwise this rigs pretty sweet.

JK-JOHN-E

Not feeling it with this one, but the Rims are kinda cool:thumbdown:

Sent from my PG06100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKU EXTREME

I'm not a fan of the color matched rims, or the rims (period), hate the grille, the roll cage is a nice set up, but don't like either of the bumpers, hate the tires,

BUT at least they had the guts to showcase what they thought was attractive, not all people will agree with their products but others might like them.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure this is the same jeep that works at Five Guys Burger and Fries right by my house in Mission Viejo. There can't be two of this same Ugly Jeep. Although he did manage to add a winch fairlead for SEMA ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718557.938111.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383718576.771078.jpg

DiggaDon

I'm kinda bummed at this truck -- I love Gecko's, such a unique color for a jeep... The red contrast is annoying!

Top Bottom