2013 SEMA Black/White Mickey Thompson Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This clean looking Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door was brought out to the 2013 SEMA Show by Mickey Thompson...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

when you see the Billet grey 4 door Jk in the MT booth, that was built buy the same guy that built the AFE power red jeep & trailer. The MT bumpers looks kinda interesting....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks like they have redesigned the wheels since I had them. Are the bolts flush mount now?

Atch

I like the rock lights in the end caps of the bumper. I wonder how well they will hold up on the trail.

Pushrod

The light bar over the windshield looks like it should pivot down to the hood but keep the light bar shining forward. I can't see any other reason for all the fancy bracket.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I like the looks of this jeep quite a bit. The only thing that looks out of place are those bumper lights. Looks like someone needed some lights fast, and mounted landscape lighting to the bumper lol.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'm interested to see these bumpers and stuff online if Mickey Thompson will actually start producing them?

LeJerk

One of my favorites Jeeps.

I'm not into the huge stinger, and the 37" tires look small with how much lift that thing has. Wow.

Top Bottom