2013 SEMA White Rugged Ridge JK8 Pick-Up

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Talk about a white out! This Jeep Wrangler JK8 built by Rugged Ridge comes complete with a high gloss wood deck trim and bumper tops. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Halas

I like it, it is understood that seam vehicles need to be a little over the top. I don't know about the hood yet... I guess I have to see it in person

jarho00

I want to know where that front bumper came from and where I can get one.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Halas

What is the verdict on the hood, I see a lot in the seam picks.... I can't tell if I like it.

Pushrod

I see tons of work have been put into this Jeep but definitely NOT my style. I like a rugged looking jeep and ironically this mall crawler comes from Rugged Ridge. ;)

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
This thing is epic! So much detail with the white, I feel like every nook and cranny is white. Reminds me of the good hot rod builds...everything taken apart and painted or extra detail added.

MacCleev

i agree with some above comments. an LJ like version of the jk 2 dr would be the greatest. maybe a jeep LK? lol :crazyeyes:

Mgimelli

i agree with some above comments. an LJ like version of the jk 2 dr would be the greatest. maybe a jeep LK? lol :crazyeyes:

There is a company that does a conversion. And they are done really nice. But it would be cool to be able to buy one from the factory.

SDG

Caught the Bug
That hood is blowing up. Looks like its on about 80% of all the rigs eddie gas shown us.

Top Bottom