2013 SEMA Jeep M715 Military Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For all you Jeep Truck lovers, this M715 on display at the 2013 SEMA Show was simply gorgeous!!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yes oh yes I want one of those! I know it's an olde but it is definitely my favorite.

Last edited:

Holeshot

Banned
Probably to install an exhaust extension in order to avoid the exhaust sucking water back in the engine for swampy/deeper water conditions.

or to warm up stuff, like they do with snow plow trucks with the sand/calcium box. The exhaust pass in the box to prevent it from freezing.

Last edited:

dahreno

Banned
That's why I got an old Jeep . They were built so heavy duty you can walk all over these things and not dent them .Don't try it in your JK !

MacCleev

That's why I got an old Jeep . They were built so heavy duty you can walk all over these things and not dent them .Don't try it in your JK !

lol great comment. love my jk, not going to lie, but when it comes to the body you tap a tree it crumbles, yet ive seen my yj buddies roll their jeep and drive away with just a scratch ahah

dahreno

Banned
All you have to do is thump the cowl or fender with your forefinger on a JK to leave a dent ! By the way , I'm no hater , I own one also . My old Jeep is alot older than a YJ and has thicker body panels

StrizzyChris

lol great comment. love my jk, not going to lie, but when it comes to the body you tap a tree it crumbles, yet ive seen my yj buddies roll their jeep and drive away with just a scratch ahah

All you have to do is thump the cowl or fender with your forefinger on a JK to leave a dent ! By the way , I'm no hater , I own one also . My old Jeep is alot older than a YJ and has thicker body panels

I would hate to see the weight of a JK with thicker body panels :eek: These things are fat cows as they are

Top Bottom