12th Annual Low Country Mud Rats Jeep Show and Swap Meet!!!

BlackOpsJeep

This year's event in Richmond Hill, Georgia will be bigger and better than any we have had before! The Low Country Mud Rats Jeep Club is having their 12th Annual Jeep Show and Swap Meet! Think your Jeep can compete in one of our judging contests? Maybe you just want to see some crazy and outrageous Jeeps or buy some stuff for yours! Got spare Jeep parts to sell? Bring them all as a swap meet will also be going on. Find stuff for your Jeeps! Jeep-themed trophies awarded for Biggest lift, most modded, ugliest, most dents, and of course the "People's Choice" award will be judged. Vendor giveaways, flexing ramps, FREE BBQ and drinks (donations appreciated and go to the charity), and lots of stuff to raffle off. Proceeds of raffles go to HorsinAround.org which helps those with special needs by teaming them up with horse therapy. LIVE Music from "The Blurry Aftermath" will make this a great day in the park! What's not to like? Come on out and show off your Jeep and support a good cause! Gates open at 11AM. A FREE EVENT!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackOpsJeep

Apparently my link to our event on FB isn't allowed so if anyone is within a reasonable distance the Savannah area and want to come out, look up the Low Country Mud Rats on FB and you will find us with the Jeep Show event pinned at the top. Hope to see some of you there! If so, let us know you are with Wayalife! Once this event is over, I'll come over here and hang out a bit. I'm just a little busy right now.

~Dave

Top Bottom