Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir- rear axle jk

GMN

I have a pair of REAR Bilstein 5160 NEW and UNOPENED, one of the best and most popular shock upgrade for jk.
I made a mistake and ordered 2 pairs 2 weeks ago. Paid $379 for them, I'm willing to let them go for $300+ shipping (or local pickup Norcal/Socal).
I also have a pair of slightly used Old Man Emu nitrocharger, for $80.
I can send picture and show original invoice.

John
920 475 1242
Sunnyvale

bilstein rear.jpg , CA

dahreno

Banned
You should post up as to how long they are compressed and fully extended . We would not know if they are for a lifted or non lifted Jeep. They also may be used for some other ride .

GMN

I apologize for my late reply, I did not set my notification properly and did not know somebody responded.
The shocks are for a 1.5 to 3 inches lift. Length is 14.9" compressed and 25.0" extended.
Part number is 25-187663

I currently run the same shocks with a OME 2.5" lift and work really good: I just come out of 10 days between AZ and death valley, jeep loaded with 4 people and a ton of gear, and the improvement over the OME shocks is impressive, no more bouncing around, especially at high speed.

If someone is interested please contact me. I also have a optima yellow top (brand new never installed), 4 rubicon OEM shocks (lightly used) , 2 OME rear shocks (used), a brand new clock spring and 4 spidertrax wheel spacers 1.5" (used for 1 week). I'll probably make a new post for all this stuff, I'm cleaning off my garage and I keep finding treasures :)

John

Top Bottom