2013 SEMA Blue ProComp Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This shiny blue Jeep JK Wrangler was on display at the 2013 SEMA ProComp booth...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

catahoula

Caught the Bug
That is a cool one. Just want to say thanks Eddie and Cindy for all the pics you are showing us.

ShadowBlade72

Now I'm torn. I really like the front and rear bumpers on this jeep, but I also like the RR XHD. Anyone know the manufacturer of these bumpers? Sorry I'm behind on who makes what lol.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I really like this Jeep! I don't like the wrinkle finish of everything though but it's pretty nice. I love the wheels/tires.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
My guess is this Jeep is debuting new Smittybilt products cause those fender flares and corner armor look like the work of Smittybilt. Not for sure though. Maybe Rugged Ridge?

Vettethret

Eddie,

Do you know who's front bumper that is? I checked Smitty's site and its not there. Maybe a new bumper coming out?

Hobolobo

I found out this is the new XRC bumper, coming out in April. I was going to pull the trigger on the LOD stinger but will wait for this, I love this bumper (Will probably bee $300 cheaper too).

Thanks for the info. I guess i'll hold off on bumpers for a few months.

StrizzyChris

Now I'm torn. I really like the front and rear bumpers on this jeep, but I also like the RR XHD. Anyone know the manufacturer of these bumpers? Sorry I'm behind on who makes what lol.

I found out this is the new XRC bumper, coming out in April. I was going to pull the trigger on the LOD stinger but will wait for this, I love this bumper (Will probably bee $300 cheaper too).

I don't NOT like the front bumper, but it looks massive. Kinda looks like my English bulldog with a undershot jaw.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug

I saw this on their FB too. I asked them about the flares and body armor, we'll see what they say.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I wonder if they're knockoffs like I have or if they're something new being made by Smittybilt like 80% of the rest of this rig. Yes I realize that's still a knockoff product but yeah hahaha the knockoffs are sooo much cheaper than Rigid Industries crap, it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom