2013 SEMA Currie Rock Jock Axles

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was nice to see Currie Enterprises back in the Off Road Hall at the 2013 SEMA Show especially being that they had their all new RockJock 70, high pinion RockJock 44 front and low pinion RockJock 44 rear axle housings on display. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

CandAMudders

Not TF!

Hello Jeepers

Now, I know the majority of opinions expressed are for Dynatrac axles...I am just wondering about any feedback on Currie Rock Jock 44s? I am not looking to disregard your advice and only go with Currie, just had the latter suggested by my shop. Before I ask him about Prorock vs. Currie, wanted to get your advice. I value it and have used the advice on here for several mods. Thanks. I searched for previous threads on Currie RJ 44 and couldn't find any; I know it must be tiring to re-discuss the same things.

JokerJKU

A good friend of mine broke so many Currie D60's that just prior to replacing with ProRocks, he wouldn't even drive up a RTI Ramp at a local meet for fear of breaking his rear axle. If that doesn't tell the story, nothing will.

linehand08

Wow. Glad i read that post before it disappeared.

Yea most people didn't want to hear the long version... Ill keep it short again they didn't want to offer any assistance when I did the full float conversion. In the rear parts were missing from the kit and I'm talking studs and bearing's that both need to be pressed. Let me repeat zero help when we had a few technical question's. there responds was "if you can do a full float conversion you don't need direction's or technical help". then when I need a new front hub I had to wait for parts to show up from china before Id get them the 3 year old one siezed. there is a lot more that happened in between that's the short and sweet version... so yea what a pain in the ass.

Top Bottom