Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 SEMA G2 CORE 44 Axles

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysideup View Post
    Well I will try one out... have it in the garage right now.

I have a dana 30 that I have beefed up to get me this far, but I have always been very careful with it and it has held up well. I have 5:13's in my dana 30, a zytanium cross pin, RCV shafts, syenergy ball joints, homemade axle housing truss, ARB cover and syenergy gussets on the c's. It has 125,000 miles on it and the build up on it was little at a time over 4 years span.... did all the work on it myself... so there was no labor costs.

I am replacing it with a core 44/ 5;13 gears, 35 spline gold shafts (say foote on them) ujoints are spicers with full clips, ECTED electric locker/ and all the regular stuff the housings come with. Total cost with the locker, the shafts, the housing, the ball joints, forged C's ... etc... with shipping was 4024 dollars. C to C.

If I sell or part out the dana 30... I will maybe get around 1500 for it.

Cost of the core 44 ...over what I have now (2500).

I will have something much stronger than the 30...

Is it a pro-rock? .... nope /could I get a prorock filled with all of these guts for 4025 bucks? nope...

All I can say on the look of the build so far is that it is amazinging well put together. Everything is well thought out, welds are perfect.... all mounting points are about double the thickness of stock mounting points. C's are massive compard to stock, the skid plate bottom of the houseing (built) in is pretty awesome too. Powdercoated, 327 lbs... it is a lot of metal.

I will be taking pics as I put it under the jeep this weekend. I'll post them on here for you to see. So far it fits my budget, I can do the work myself... and it should take a beating smashing snow drifts, or on the Rubicon next year!
    $1500!for a Dana 30? You're high as a kite.

And a two year thread bump?
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

-
    Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Lmao. Always glad to see a new meme. Saved to my stash. Tks

You could get a prorock filled with those guts for about the same actually

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance628 View Post
    You could get a prorock filled with those guts for about the same actually
    Coz where are you with that price quote!?!

I got my prorock with arb air locker dynatrac ball joints, chromoly shafts and ordered a Adams 1350 driveshaft for 4200 bucks

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar
    I will be taking pics as I put it under the jeep this weekend. I'll post them on here for you to see. So far it fits my budget, I can do the work myself... and it should take a beating smashing snow drifts, or on the Rubicon next year! [/QUOTE]

Nice! Can't wait to see pictures

2013 SEMA G2 CORE 44 Axles

Quote Originally Posted by MedixJK View Post
    Coz where are you with that price quote!?!
    Lol! I'm here. I got my pr44 with 5.13's, Arb, 4340 chromoly inner shafts, and stock ball joints for $4500 from ORE and dynatrac built it.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance628 View Post
    I got my prorock with arb air locker dynatrac ball joints, chromoly shafts and ordered a Adams 1350 driveshaft for 4200 bucks
    Where did you order from?

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    $1500!for a Dana 30? You're high as a kite.

And a two year thread bump?
    you know what ... this is one of the only threads about core 44's anywhere... so I thought this might be a forum where someone might be interested? It's the only post on this forum about the axle...

I don't use illegal drugs, and I'm not high... RVC's sell regualry in a used condition for 700 to 800 dollars, I have a number of people interesting in the arb cover for 100... they are 200 new... Ring in pinion... there are people who still swap gears into dana 30's ... not everyone lives in a world where money is on no object... for the carrier ring and pinion that is about 100 bucks used,,, the syergry ball joints... another 100 bucks... the trussed and gusseted housing... there are some who would be interested in that... 400 bucks... that seems pretty close to 1500. Maybe I'm just lucky... but I almost always get prices close to that for things.

I'll post the build on other forums... sorry to upset you all LOL! !!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast