2013 SEMA 2Crave Jeep JK Wrangler 4-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As I have said many times before, the 2013 SEMA Show was all about BIG wheels and here's yet another Jeep JK Wrangler with a set from 2Crave...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Pushrod

I fail to understand why these vendors go to all the time and expense but don't finish the job with the tire carrier, take it off or put on a matching spare.

StrizzyChris

I fail to understand why these vendors go to all the time and expense but don't finish the job with the tire carrier, take it off or put on a matching spare.

x2....especially since this is a wheel company! You would think they would want their product sitting pretty on the back :idontknow:

bl17z90

Maybe they have been seeing the trend lately thats been happening where people will buy 4 wheels and 4 tires and just leave the stock carrier sitting there empty.......i hate seeing that, but it is becoming more and more common. :thinking:

StrizzyChris

Maybe they have been seeing the trend lately thats been happening where people will buy 4 wheels and 4 tires and just leave the stock carrier sitting there empty.......i hate seeing that, but it is becoming more and more common. :thinking:

I could see removing the carrier and only have the 4 and if you wanna get fancy do a tramp stamp cover...but to leave the carrier on there sticking out like a sore thumb just looks stupid IMHO.

Top Bottom