Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2905

Thread: Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Drixtin View Post
    Attachment 335789
    I hate it when people stand on my Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Fuck yeah - #dontbelikeeddie

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Drixtin View Post
    Attachment 335789
    I hate it when people stand on my Jeep!

I can’t be Eddie. My eyes are normal.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    I can’t be Eddie. My eyes are normal.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Your hair also isn’t as impressive

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Door dash, door dash drivers, people that order with door dash or any of those disgusting delivery apps.

If I’m in line at a fast food place and one more delivery goober cuts in line to finger fuck someone else’s food I think a throat punch would be okay.

This is worse than people huddling around the StarBucks counter waiting and touching every god damn order.
    en hopup veritas

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Door dash, door dash drivers, people that order with door dash or any of those disgusting delivery apps.

If I’m in line at a fast food place and one more delivery goober cuts in line to finger fuck someone else’s food I think a throat punch would be okay.

This is worse than people huddling around the StarBucks counter waiting and touching every god damn order.
    Agreed. I just don't trust those food delivery people. Pizza is one thing when it's being delivered by the pizza place, but to wait for cold fast food doesn't even sound good. Not to mention I question the cleanliness of the hands of the people who prepare my food and it's not telling what the hell a delivery driver is doing with his/hers. People really have gotten so lazy that fast food is too difficult to go pick up anymore.

I agree on the #3. Shit like that pisses me off. If I'm friends with you and let's say I got some are like that. I tend to show 10 minutes after the time. Example: Let's meet at 1730, I'll meet them at 1740. By the time I get there 9/10 I'm still first to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Canvas JK View Post
    I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong.

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls.

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
    Will
    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

LOLOL Must be all Mexican food compilations in that bowl. Deer lord, I even have a spray for myself if things tend to oppress me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Another office peeve: People that don't spray the goddam deodorizer after destroying the bathroom after taking a gigantic dump.
    Damn, man - I even keep two cans of the spray in the bathroom!

We had an OTR truck driver make a delivery a while back and this guy must have hoarded his bowels from Wyoming. After he left, and I am not making this up, it reeked so bad that both of the women had to go stand outside. One was gagging so bad I thought she was gonna puke on the way out. I have NEVER smelled anything that bad in my life. I went out in the warehouse and asked the guy if he shoved a dead raccoon up his ass before he got there. The office stunk for the rest of the day, even with the deodorizer.
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

#1 When I drive thru McDonalds and I ask for a Mocha Frappe and they say the machine is out. Then i ask if I could have a small shake, the response the machine doesn't work. I ask for a smoothie and the same response "our machine is broken". Like what the fuck isn't broken in your guys kitchen? Every week something is broken. Call the work order and get a new one jesus.

#2 When eating inside McDonalds with my dad and talk about work and cars. When a McDonalds worker comes in with a damn broom and a mop making this loud ass noise, hitting each stall with a mop and then bang the fucking dust pan on every fucking person in that building this OG MF working his ass hard. While y'all ain't doing shit.

#3 When I'm working at my my job and answering calls from patients and family member. While I'm on the phone talking, a resident will walk up to the door frame, and stand there until I finish talking. Listen to my conversations and see all the information on the computer screen. Same with the family members. No respect at all.

#4 I work 12 hours a day at the hospital and my hours are set permanent from 700-1900 4 times a day. I driving to my job at 600 and it's dark and I use my regular head lights and some people will flash me their high beams thinking I'm running them at high beams. Like my man.. I got 20inch LED on my hood and 4 LED cubes facing all towards you. My high beams are so bright, they were moved up a bit.

#5 I'm not sure why but, when I pass a Jeep and if it's a stock or modified with wheels, body, suspension whatever I do the wave at them. Bro.. some of the jeep owners don't bother to wave back at all. I'd pull next to someone like the from Fast and Furious Ferrari vs. Supra(whatever it was) scene and wave or give them thumbs up and they'll look at me like I'm retarded.

#6 I drive my jeep daily, well majority 4 days out of the week sits at the hospital parking lot. Anyways, other 3 days I go run errands and I'll be gone for over an hour in the Walmart, Target or whatever I tend to park away from people in the back parking lot or in open space. Even though I won't get dings because my I have high side step bars and it's lifted. Every time I'd get to my jeep, some people park RIGHT next to my jeep. Like my man... 10+ spots open next to my car and you decide to crawl up here and park it next to mine. *sigh* why people do that, I don't know.

Last edited by Tukozin; 10-10-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    My Jeep goes vroom vroom

Knows a Thing or Two Clearskies's Avatar

I've got one!!

So, one thing that really pisses me off is people that decide they can tell you what you can and can't eat.
    As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided that no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

I think I'll have a Steak for dinner tonight
    Last edited by Clearskies; 10-27-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Page 287 of 291 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast